Taste of Oakland Fest!
Saturday - May 13, 2017, 12:00pm to 6:00pm
The Dunsmuir House, 2960 Peralta Oaks Court, Oakland
You and your company are invited to participate as a partner in the Taste of Oakland Fest.
Presented by Oakland’s own Grammy winning R&B artist D’Wayne Wiggins of Tony! Toni! Toné!, Taste of Oakland Fest is primed to be 2017’s most well-attended and diverse event in the greater Bay Area. This arts, entertainment and cultural festival aims to attract over 5,000 attendees celebrating the unique blend of the Oakland Bay Area’s innovative, independent spirit and iconic artists of all genres.
The festival will include fun activities for the entire family:
- An extraordinary musical line-up of performances
- Tech Playground and developer’s lounge
- Prescott Clowns, children’s entertainment
- Zip-lining and sports clinics
- Group dancing, Cultural Exhibitors and more!
We are offering our sponsors a well-engineered marketing opportunity to be front and center of brand loyalists consumers and those millennials and GenXer’s who welcome new products and experiences. In addition, to the promotional and onsite marketing opportunities, top sponsors partners will receive:
- VIP parking
- VIP invitation for you and your guests to attend our pre-show “Artist Meet & Greet” catered reception
- Private tour of historic Dunsmuir House one hour prior to public entry
- VIP seating area - beverages, hors d’oeuvres and private restrooms
Proceeds of the event will support Youth Aid’s annual summer camp and other after school programs. Youth Aid is a non-profit, 501c(3) organization established to expose, engage, and inspire youth from under-served Bay Area communities through the creation, production, and business of music. Youth Aid provides free, industry standard music instruction and production for youth ages 8-18.
We look forward to your partnership. CLICK HERE for the event Sponsorship Levels and Benefits for your review and further consideration. If you have questions and/or would like to design your own sponsorship, please contact our LaNiece Jones at 510.568.5563.
Taste of Oakland Fest Committee