You are invited to join Healthy Black Families, Inc. at our fundraiser dinner on Feb. 26th as we spotlight our accomplishments and honor Founder and Board President, Dr. Vicki Alexander, on her 75th birthday.
DATE: Sunday, February 26, 2017
TIME: 5:00-8:00pm (Doors open at 5:00pm; Dinner starts at 6:00pm; Program ends at 8:00pm)
LOCATION: Impact Hub - 2323 Broadway - Oakland
Comedian JRed, Keyboard and Singer Kev Choice, and Trumpeter Marty Greiger will be performing during the evening. Music will be provided by DJ Chris Jordan. A silent auction will be available for your chance to bid on several must-have items.
You will NOT want to miss this event. It will be full of celebration, delicious food, and great company. This is also a wonderful networking opportunity. Tickets range from $50-$75.
Proceeds will be used to support programs and services provided by Healthy Black Families, Inc.
Unable to attend the event?
No worries. You still have the chance to donate and support the transformational work of Healthy Black Families, Inc. You are welcome to submit a tax-deductible donation as low as $10 or as high as $5,000. Just think about it:
- For less than the price of a cup of Starbucks coffee per week, you can donate $10.
- For less than the price of fine dining out for two, you can donate $50.
- For less than the price of a ticket to the Warriors game, you can donate $100.
- You are welcome to donate at a higher level or any level that you see fit.
Donating is as easy as 1, ,2, 3. All you need to do is follow these 3 easy steps:
- Visit http://www.healthyblackfamiliesinc.org/
- Click on the donate tab and scroll down.
- Select the donate button if you intend to donate via PayPal or Credit Card. Alternatively, you can send a check payable to Healthy Black Families, Inc. via postal mail. Mailing address can be found on the website.
Thank you, in advance, for your kind contribution! We appreciate your support!